Retreats and Events
WHAT STYLE OF YOGA?
A week dedicated to gentle movement, restorative yoga, yin and meditation. We will be blessing our bodies with some much needed TLC, allowing ourselves the space to slow down and re-connect.
Morning classes will softly ease us into the day in a hatha style practise with afternoons dedicated to yin, yoga therapy, restorative, guided meditations and yoga nidra.
WHERE DO WE STAY?
With magnificent views across to the Tramuntana mountain range this rural, tranquil villa is perfectly positioned. The extensive gardens include wide lawns, an old stone fountain, borders full of lavender roses, palms and lemon trees and a productive vineyard and a vegetable patch.
The beautiful bedrooms are split between the main house and in the casita with a number of terraces, indoor and outdoor seating areas and a wonderful swimming pool
- 7 nights accommodation in a beautifully renovated Mallorcan Finca
- 2 meals a day and pre yoga light breakfast
- Evening meal on arrival night and breakfast departure morning
- Grounding, gentle hatha morning yoga class
- Afternoon yin, restorative and meditation classes
- One evening, candle lit yoga Nidra
- One sunrise walking meditation
- Guided walk to Lluc Monastry
- Access to a range of massage treatments and therapies