SUP yoga, or yoga on a stand-up paddleboard, is a unique experience of combining traditional yoga postures with floating on the water. The postures are kept simple, the challenge is keeping your focus and concentration as you move (whilst balancing on your board).
SUP YOGA FACTS
- You don’t have to be an advanced yoga student!
- Your muscles are challenged but in a different way
- You will become more body-aware and practice mindfulness automatically
- No practice will ever be the same
- Strengthen core stability and develop balance whilst having fun
If you enjoy the water and being surrounded by nature why not join a group lesson or treat yourself to a private session. Classes start from 25 Euros per person (including board and wetsuit if required)
WHAT TO BRING
- A bottle of water
- sunscreen (apply before you arrive)
- A hat and sunglasses
- A t-shirt or rash vest
- An open mind!